Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

so what is the actual policy

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
of the board regarding the female form...?? i am well aware that bare nipples are a no no but apparently a pretty girl wearing a bikini and cowboy boots also warrants a removal to "the other stuff" what's the problem , are we worried about people masturbating at their keyboards or even worse at their tablets on the train or bus....i mean wtf is going on...?? i can walk down the street and see a 15 year old with her BREAKFAST hanging out but a fully matured woman is deemed too risque for the main board........i mean from what i can see a lot of you would be better of masturbating rather than posting considering some of the drivel that gets put on here.....is this a regular football related board or some sort of sanitised , under 16 'S version of the same......?????????:mad:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
could you have said 16 year old instead? just saying like.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Sounds like a member who is struggling to circumvent the parental controls on the home PC...

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
of the board regarding the female form...?? i am well aware that bare nipples are a no no but apparently a pretty girl wearing a bikini and cowboy boots also warrants a removal to "the other stuff" what's the problem , are we worried about people masturbating at their keyboards or even worse at their tablets on the train or bus....i mean wtf is going on...?? i can walk down the street and see a 15 year old with her BREAKFAST hanging out but a fully matured woman is deemed too risque for the main board........i mean from what i can see a lot of you would be better of masturbating rather than posting considering some of the drivel that gets put on here.....is this a regular football related board or some sort of sanitised , under 16 'S version of the same......?????????:mad:

:moo:

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Why don't you go and buy a gentlemen's magazine and disappear off to your bedroom with the box of tissues?

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
I am led to believe the Internet has the scantily clad/naked woman angle reasonably well covered so is it really necessary to have such visual offerings on a football message board?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I had a warning from Google, yesterday, regarding this thread: http://www.northstandchat.com/showt...Halep-from-34DD-to-Roland-Garos-2014-finalist

The image(s) in that are not safe for Google.

So, in short, any threads that either through words or pictures is heading down a sexual explicit path, it will be moved to 'the other stuff' which is ad free.

Please note: this isn't censorship - you are free to carry on with pretty much anything in that sub-forum.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I had a warning from Google, yesterday, regarding this thread: http://www.northstandchat.com/showt...Halep-from-34DD-to-Roland-Garos-2014-finalist

The image(s) in that are not safe for Google.

So, in short, any threads that either through words or pictures is heading down a sexual explicit path, it will be moved to 'the other stuff' which is ad free.

Please note: this isn't censorship - you are free to carry on with pretty much anything in that sub-forum.

thanks for clearing that up bozza....enjoy your time in worthing , it ain't all that bad.

the rest of you smartarse goons can blow my bleenie.....okay ...yaaaarrrr...!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here