Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Did anyone go to the Hove lawns street food event yesterday?

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Was it any good, and is it on today?

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
I went yesterday. Paid for some of the master-classes (I now have my own Sourdough starter living in my fridge!) and had a good look round the stalls.

Worth a look if you are in the area.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I managed to buy a scotch egg the size of a mini football, and also got the kids to eat some seriously hot chili sauce.

Worth the journey alone.

Jul 7, 2003
I managed to buy a scotch egg the size of a mini football, and also got the kids to eat some seriously hot chili sauce.

Worth the journey alone.

That'll be the ones sold in The Cricketers. Good luck eating it - it is a man sized portion of meat and egg. If you have the meat platter in The Cricketers, you get half of one of these eggs, half of a similarly sized pork pie, a huge lump of very nice ham hock terrine, some other charcuterie, bread and pickles for £9 - very good value.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
That'll be the ones sold in The Cricketers. Good luck eating it - it is a man sized portion of meat and egg. If you have the meat platter in The Cricketers, you get half of one of these eggs, half of a similarly sized pork pie, a huge lump of very nice ham hock terrine, some other charcuterie, bread and pickles for £9 - very good value.
Jesus wept.

As it is Mr S.Egg (as it would like to be known) has taken up a rather intimidatory stance in the kitchen.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here