Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

iPhone 6 / iPhone 6 Plus / Apple Watch

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Yes, on Tuesday, Apple will unveil what will undoubtedly be the greatest phone (possibly: phones) ever, again.

The iWatch, or whatever they call it, could also be revealed to a highly expectant world.

I, for one, am massively excited about this. How about you?

Screen Shot 2014-09-06 at 20.11.10.png

Screen Shot 2014-09-06 at 20.11.20.png

Screen Shot 2014-09-06 at 20.11.28.png

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Oh no, another NSC shutdown for more corporate hype.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I'm not too fussed about the new Phone, but I am intrigued to see what the capabilities of the iWatch will be.

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
I'd be more excited if I hadn't had to upgrade to a 5s in July because my 5 broke. I was trying to last out. I did get the Refresh o2 deal though, so may upgrade again...

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
So is it the iwatch and a phone being unveiled or just the watch?

jgmcdee

Mar 25, 2012
Have to agree with the 'meh' comment. Apple fell off the pace in smartphone leadership a couple of years ago in terms of hardware, and I haven't seen anything about this 'phone that suggests it's anything than a catch-up.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Playing catchup to the competition, rather belatedly - so really not worthy of the hypegasm that's occurring.

My work-issued 5S will no doubt be replaced by a 6 when the annual rollover happens in November, being a "media firm" and the obsession that we must have whatever the latest Ive-blessed product is. And no doubt I'll be massively underwhelmed by it and its obvious failings.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Iphone's are great computers but the 5C is the worst phone to talk to I've ever owned.

If you want to just talk on a phone give me an old skool Nokia, and what's more they did a proper car kit with a hard wired mic, external antenna and charger. Perhaps I'm just getting old...

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Not interested at all have never got this must upgrade on day one. Always like to wait and see if issues first.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
When is the phone on sale and cost etc? Or will this be advise on Tuesday?

Quite happy with my Motorola G which I think is around a third the price of an iPhone. There is a new version of that due soon but I will wait for mine to wear out before buying it. Do people do that still?

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Iphone's are great computers but the 5C is the worst phone to talk to I've ever owned.

If you want to just talk on a phone give me an old skool Nokia, and what's more they did a proper car kit with a hard wired mic, external antenna and charger. Perhaps I'm just getting old...

I love my 5C, but will use it until it wears out before buying another. I had to save to buy that one.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
It'll be such a novelty having an enormous screen, for a while, then you'll yearn for a smaller device. I've just just returned to having a regular sized smartphone as the larger screen was, quite frankly, unnecessary.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Quite happy with my Motorola G which I think is around a third the price of an iPhone. There is a new version of that due soon but I will wait for mine to wear out before buying it. Do people do that still?

Currently on sale in tesco for £59. Great little phone and as good as my other smart phones I have had apple/Samsung etc

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
So how long will NSC be shut down this time to let us all gaze and contemplate in bewildered awe at the sheer majesty of it all?

PS - meeeeeehhhhhhhhh....................

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here