Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Train to brentford

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
I noticed if you book online you can get a adult ticket return for £10(£8 if early).
Is that the price even if I buy on the day at the station?

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
You can get railcards for £12.15. Trains,tubes even buses. Got mine.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Got it at the 1 shop in North street but I would imagine you could get them at the station.

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
Code:
Yes a capital card can get you to Brentford and back because Brentford is in Zone 4 and a capital card covers zones 1-6. You can buy them at the station you are travelling from or you can buy them on line at nationalrail.co.uk

I thought rail cards only give you a discount?

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Yes a capital card can get you to Brentford and back because Brentford is in Zone 4 and a capital card covers zones 1-6. You can buy them at the station you are travelling from or you can buy them on line at nationalrail.co.uk
Pardon me for being a spaz but I can't find this deal on the National Rail site. How do I get it?

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 5, 2014
I get all my tickets through http://www.southernrailway.com/.

They feature all the other offers. I have compared them to Trainline and found that there are no benefits in that website above using the local one.

N.B For travel in areas outside the Southern area though it does pay to have a look at the regional operators websites, in case they do have one-month offers of £15 anywhere on weekend etc that don't appear elsewhere.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Found cheapest was to get two singles at £8 each. (Travelling from Hove)

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
I would have thought if you are a regular away traveller a Network Card is fairly mandatory?

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
No hair on mine please

giphy.gif

seabass1

Aug 1, 2011
Horsham
I would have thought if you are a regular away traveller a Network Card is fairly mandatory?
Network card only works for a limited area, the real away fans who go north will have the two together rail card but must travel together as the card surgests. Forest away £11.80 return each from London and Norwich £14.55 each return from London when I brought them in advance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here