Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good Beer Guide 2015

Dandyman

In London village.
As advance copies of the new GBG thud onto the nation's door mats, may I offer NSC a short list that may be of interest:

Brighton

Barley Mow
Basketmakers Arms
Constant Service
Craft Beer Co.
Evening Star
Hand in Hand
Mitre Tavern
North Laine
Prestonville Arms
Prince Albert
Southover
Victory Inn

Falmer

Swan Inn

Lewes

Brewers Arms
Elephant & Castle
Gardners Arms
Lewes Arms
Snowdrop Inn

and as any fule kno there is only one pub in London..

:drink::drink::drink:

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Sadly the old dear who runs The Harp Charing Cross has sold her fine Establishment to Fullers ,Fullers have promised to keep the fine Beer range on .We'll see look how The Lamb and Flag went down hill.

Dandyman

In London village.
Sadly the old dear who runs The Harp Charing Cross has sold her fine Establishment to Fullers ,Fullers have promised to keep the fine Beer range on .We'll see look how The Lamb and Flag went down hill.

Good shout. The Harp was a great if on occasion rather crowded pub. I hope Fullers don't **** it up.

p.s. There are a few Farnham entries in the Guide if nowt for Aldershot.

Dandyman

In London village.

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Good fun although not as cheap as a few years ago.
Excellent.The Happy German and Mr Scary eyes are currently bothering Lisbon looking for ale.They ended up in a Pub Last night with dark beer and a DJ playing the like of The Ruts,Smiths and Housemartins very obscure.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Any in the Crawley area?

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour

Oh bollocks! Did not know that. Has she gone already? Got a meeting literally next door on Tuesday lunch time so I will stick my head around the door.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
You can pick up copies from Grape & Grain and Savannahs in the Broadway Haywards Heath.
Grape and grain sell good beers and draught beers to take home at a good price also they are now brewing its own beer I have not tried it yet. The bad news the Ship in Cuckfield has been sold and the rumour it's going to be a fxxcking co-op.

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Oh bollocks! Did not know that. Has she gone already? Got a meeting literally next door on Tuesday lunch time so I will stick my head around the door.
I don't know if she has gone yet ,i saw it in The last edition of The London Drinker.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
It's ironic that over a year, you will get the widest range of the beers mentioned in the GBG in Wetherspoons. Their beers change almost daily, and you can tick off the ones you have sampled IF you can bear to sup there ???

CheeseRolls

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
It's ironic that over a year, you will get the widest range of the beers mentioned in the GBG in Wetherspoons. Their beers change almost daily, and you can tick off the ones you have sampled IF you can bear to sup there ???

Where is the irony ? There are plenty of Wetherspoon's pubs in the GBG. In many towns they are the best thing on offer. The only reason they don't get in locally, is that the standard is very high.

Dandyman

In London village.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here