Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Frampton v Martinez II

Dec 3, 2012
Haven't seen the first fight.

Any way Martinez can win this? Can't think of too many knock out losses avenged in a rematch and Frampton looks the business to me.

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
Haven't seen the first fight.

Any way Martinez can win this? Can't think of too many knock out losses avenged in a rematch and Frampton looks the business to me.

Lennox Lewis avenged both knock out defeats in emphatic style, by turning the tables on Oliver McCall and then Hasim Rahman. But like you I can't think of too many others off the top of my head.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
119-108, 119-108, 118-111

....and the NEW IBF Super-Bantamweight Champion Of The World. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Well done Carl...now can we have Frampton vs. Quigg please?

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
A great display by Frampton who really does look the real deal. As comfortable fighting of the back foot as coming forward, good defence and a vast array of offensive combinations.

His bigger tests are yet to come though, as we must remember Martinez has been beaten twice by Rendall Munroe as despite being brave and possessing a strong work rate a good boxer with a chin and lateral movement should always beat him.

Quigg vs Frampton is probably second behind Khan vs Brook for most eagerly anticipated dust up of 2015 and at this stage I edge towards Frampton although Quigg is a far better all round boxer than the Spaniard.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here