Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Norwich A - 22/11/2014 Cheap Trains

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15
Currently pretty cheap on certain services.
I think this game could still be selected for Sky coverage and therefore moved but its unlikely.

No trains between Liverpool Street and Stratford so underground to there.

Trains.jpg

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 5, 2014
I'd be tempted to book now as it is my next away match, but Sky....

Although I doubt we'll make the 1700.

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I had a look earlier and it's telling me there is a bus service so watch out before you book and it was starting me at Stratford not Liverpool street

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
I had a look earlier and it's telling me there is a bus service so watch out before you book and it was starting me at Stratford not Liverpool street

Not quite sure where you were looking, there is no bus service at all. Nothing to/from Liverpool Street though, but the Central Line (which will be even more busier than usual) wont take much longer.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Well from Birmingham it is £102.4 return think i'll use the car :)

102£ for a non peak time journey booked a month in advance. That is outrageous. No wonder people are driving more and more

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
102£ for a non peak time journey booked a month in advance. That is outrageous. No wonder people are driving more and more

Totally agree. Prices for trains are preventing me from going to more and more away games each season.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 5, 2014
Bring back the Seagull Special.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
I will be going for the weekend lots of good pubs normal pop to the Kets but just before the game Weatherspoon's by the river is ok for Breakfast and few beers. It's a great away day. If you are driving they started the road improvements through the forest before centre parks.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Not quite sure where you were looking, there is no bus service at all. Nothing to/from Liverpool Street though, but the Central Line (which will be even more busier than usual) wont take much longer.

I looked at the east Anglian railways site and the trains arriving in Norwich between midday and two all had the warning triangle staying part of the journey was by bus.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here