away games

• Total voters

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
All of 'em. There are some advantages living nearer the centre of the country than Brighton. But not many.

Sleaford Seagull

Nov 17, 2010
Sleaford
Burton because it is relatively local and it's cheap, I've managed to persuade a couple of my mates to come with me in an effort to recruit a couple of new supporters to go to matches with me! :)
And Forest because I go every year being my closest game, It won't compare to last season but I'm still excited.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Three (all being well)
Brent, For, Wat.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
All of them. The league ones are all relatively nearby and Burton is a new ground so don't want to miss that.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
At the moment only Brentford, but this may change as we get closer to the other fixture dates.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Would have done 3, but now doing 0 as paying for a house is more important. Bad fan.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Brentford and Watford. Train fare prevents me from going to Forest. Other two are mid week so impossible with work.

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
I only thought I had missed 3 games since my holiday in Florida :cool:
If we have only five away games left what the feck happened when I was away:moo:

Glad to be back tho-----missed you all----------------------------apart from Nibble:laugh:
there are 5 away games between now and the 5th of october

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 5, 2014
I can't justify the cost. My next planned outing is a trip to Norwich in November.

DNB_Seagull

Dirty Northerner. For now
Apr 27, 2014
Burton and Forrest out of those ones. So far just been to Leeds and would of been to brummy but I'm stint.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here