Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Easy Money for you all this evening

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Coventry are a massive 5/6 at home to Gillingham in their emotional homecoming to their spiritual home of the Ricoh Arena. Coventry in any case are comfortably better than Gillingham as last seasons table and this seasons early table suggests but with a vociferous home audience roaring them on and the special occassion that this has become 5/6 is practically buying money.

Please, I implore you, fill your boots this evening. £500 stake returns a cool £916.67.

#kerching #nobrainer

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Coventry are a massive 5/6 at home to Gillingham in their emotional homecoming to their spiritual home of the Ricoh Arena. Coventry in any case are comfortably better than Gillingham as last seasons table and this seasons early table suggests but with a vociferous home audience roaring them on and the special occassion that this has become 5/6 is practically buying money.

Please, I implore you, fill your boots this evening. £500 stake returns a cool £916.67.

#kerching #nobrainer

Last time I followed betting advice on here I was let down on such a sure fire odd! Never again I said!

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
It's not over til the fat lady sings.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
ALL my spare money will be going on Newton's Law in the 4.10 pm at Haydock, 8/1

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls

#kerching #nobrainer

Let's see your betting slip!

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003

#kerching #nobrainer

I'm all up in this be-yatch for £6.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Another for those feeling a little braver this evening is COLOMBIA v Brazil. Looks like the bookies have already forgotten the World Cup and given in to the usual hysteria over Brazil and made them 6/5 favourites for the game. I am willing to take them on with a Colombian side who will genuinely believe they have the beating of Brazil on neutral turf, 12/5 on them looks cracking value to me. £500 on the Coventry/Colombia double pays an astonishing £3,116.61.

#bookiebashing #kerching

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
This has ALL the ingredients for a Gillingham win. They are playing well, a good manager, nothing to lose and all the pressure will be on Coventry. I have got £ 40 on Gillingham to win at 7/2

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
In their last 3, including Newcastle Utd, Gills have conceded just once.
Are you scared of revealing your stake?

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I mentioed him last season.
Bradley Dack of Gillingham has the makings of a cracking player

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Pitch doesn't look too good!

Attachments

• cov.png