Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Watch Crawley for £10 if you're a Brighton STH

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Thanks Warren. I hope you get some new devotees.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
I would need £400 to go and watch Crawley. £10 just isn't enough.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Nice gesture :clap: would encourage people to do Non League though tomorrow.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
I would need £400 to go and watch Crawley. £10 just isn't enough.
This. I guess there might be some people more local who are tempted by a free tenner though. Do you have to stay and watch the whole match?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
This. I guess there might be some people more local who are tempted by a free tenner though. Do you have to stay and watch the whole match?

No but you only get to keep the tenner if you manage to walk through Bewbush holding it in the air and survive intact.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Seriously though, you can't start a thread on NSC asking if anyone knows youngsters who'd like a plumbing apprentiship but a rival Football League club can come on and try and poach our fans for free? REALLY?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003

Note the "we hate Brighton" chant at the beginning :lolol:

They love our money though. Jumped up non entities, the sooner they return to non league the better. Anyone fancy photoshopping some pictures of seagulls on to our international player's heads, taking the photos along and asking Gregory if he recognises them?

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
Personally I think its a pretty low move from Crawley - its meant to be supporting a NON league team for the day and giving them some much needed boost. Not just some poxy little tinpot club who has a pathetic following - bandwagon me thinks

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
Just strikes of desperation, lets get some other clubs fans in by offering them some money off. Not exactly going to create a fantastic atmosphere is it.

Very tinpot.

Braggfan

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded
May 12, 2014
Unfortunately for Crawley it'd would take quite a lot of money to make me forget how they wouldn't let us play at the Broadfield instead of Gillingham.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Crawley are the football equivalent of a younger but very ugly sister-in-law. No matter how much they might flirt with you while the wife's not about there's not a cat in hell's chance you'd go anywhere near them.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Sorry, I've got some paint to watch dry that day, and I've also got some pins that need sticking in my eyes.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here