Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ulloa...

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
Although he's at a 'bigger club' preferred his time down here, still mates with many of the squad compared to at Leicester, if we were to get promoted he wouldn't think twice about rejoining us if the opportunity came .... His words.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Although he's at a 'bigger club' preferred his time down here, still mates with many of the squad compared to at Leicester, if we were to get promoted he wouldn't think twice about rejoining us if the opportunity came .... His words.

sauce?

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom

52d822464a6b72403bc78a479220a84a.jpg
the man himself?

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Bloke's a legend, but considering the length of contract he's signed with Leicester and his good start in the Premiership, if he keeps on going the way he is think he'll be quite far out of our price range.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I like your style! Get an ex player to talk openly with you, then post his private comments which could piss off his new employer or colleagues on a public forum, thus making it more likely that he rejoins us. What a cunning plan.

It's not terribly surprising that people in the public eye learn pretty quickly to never say anything to anyone. They come to realise that anything they do say could bite them on the bum.

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
Always comes across as a nice genuine bloke, but I bet he will be saying the same things to the Leicester fans for the same reasons. Wish him well, we were lucky to have him.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Ulloa still feels like one of us. I want him back. I hope we pass them on the way up and buy him back off them.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Ulloa still feels like one of us. I want him back. I hope we pass them on the way up and buy him back off them...for £2 million.[/QUOTE]

corrected it for you

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Not surprising really. Brighton, nice place to live, sunshine and sea, nice place to bring his children up, hero status with fans....and Leicester?

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Not surprising really. Brighton, nice place to live, sunshine and sea, nice place to bring his children up, hero status with fans....and Leicester?

Whilst I agree Brighton is a great place to live, if you have money pretty much every area has great places to live.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
You lie..... "Croydon" seagull.....

No he doesn't. My daughter lives in a very pleasant area within easy commuting distance of Leicester.

I would still rather live in or around Brighton, though.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
No he doesn't. My daughter lives in a very pleasant area within easy commuting distance of Leicester.

I would still rather live in or around Brighton, though.

I know it was not the greatest or funniest post I have made, but I think you might wanna read his post and my reply again.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
You lie..... "Croydon" seagull.....

Haha believe it or not Croydon has some beautiful residential areas and if money is no object great schools. Most people's impression of Croydon comes from the town centre and purley way but areas to the south like Coombe, park hill, Croham and parts of Addiscombe to the east are surprisingly leafy and nice not forgetting suburbs like Purley oaks, Sanderstead ect.

I Should point out i moved away from the area almost two years ago, so it couldn't have been that great!

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012

Crisps and cheese I suppose?

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Ulloa has started off well at Leicester. If he carries on with the form that he's on at the moment and if Leicester were to get relegated, he'll just get picked up by a mid table premier league side. We've had our fair share of goals from Ulloa, I can't see him ever being in a Brighton shirt again. Let go.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here