Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The not so fantastic, tastic news

coagulantwolf

Jun 21, 2012
Just had a subway. Footlong chicken and bacon melt on hearty Italian bread, with cucumber and lettuce. Fantastic.

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
In the US recently (April) they found azodicarbonamide in the bread. The chemical that goes into Yoga mats. Delicious.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I do like a Subway melt, toasted with old English cheese, all the salad, with the exception of olives and gerkins/pickles, plus mayonnaise, in a honey oat 12".
That's lunch sorted then.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
They usually have a launch day where they give away a meal deal. Be warned that that is all they do on that particular day. They don't take any money...its done to publicise and launch the new shop.
I have known people queue for over an hour to get their freebie, try to buy other items and be told that there are no cash transactions that day. It does p--s people off.
Subway is a franchise and each shop costs £100k+. You have to sell a lot of subs to get that back. The best units are usually in city centres and railway stations and operate flexi opening hours. e.g If the location is near night clubs, they will stay open until the early hours
I don't know Burgess Hill that well so locals will have to advise as to whether they think there is enough footfall to survive.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Just what the hill needs (just to be clear being ironic), the town centre really is a depressing hole. Congrats to the council and their town 'plan'.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Bringing Burgess Hill into the 1980's

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here