Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NFL Stadium Bag Policy

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Click here for NFL Stadium Bag Policy

I'm off to New York next week to watch a game and I came across this advisory about the new rules that are being introduced at all NFL stadiums this season.
It appears they are being very precise with the type of bag that is allowed in. I guess we are only one incident away at any sports stadium in Europe before it's considered here.

johnhammond

Neither John, nor Hammond
Jan 17, 2008
Utrecht
They're big on scanning everyone with metal detectors too which tends to cause a massive backlog of people trying to get in close to kickoff.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Just wait til you try getting a beer - you will need ID and no more than two beers at a time.

Transport is normally pretty good with regular trains to Secaucus and then onto NYC.

MetLife is a great stadium - Enjoy

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
They're big on scanning everyone with metal detectors too which tends to cause a massive backlog of people trying to get in close to kickoff.

Why don't all the kids leave their teeth braces at home instead ???

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I've been wanting to ask someone for ages, and you seem like a nice chap, so, HKFC, what's dogging? And... how do you know?

I'm far too straight-laced for that kind of thing, but I'm led to believe that it involves hanging about in dark car parks, engaging in sexual acts with strangers, or performing such acts for such an audience.

Sounds interesting.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham

I'm off to New York next week to watch a game and I came across this advisory about the new rules that are being introduced at all NFL stadiums this season.
It appears they are being very precise with the type of bag that is allowed in. I guess we are only one incident away at any sports stadium in Europe before it's considered here.

The policy is used for college games too, it was in operation when I visited the SunLife Stadium to watch the Miami Hurricanes last year.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Just wait til you try getting a beer - you will need ID and no more than two beers at a time.
Whilst in Memphis I went to watch the Memphis Grizzles play NY Knicks (Basketball) and, being British, didn't take any ID. They refused point blank to serve me a beer, no arguments or discussion, just a sorry Sir. I'm 58 years old and look it.
On the subject of bags, Fulham home about 1978 ish (3:0 victory) I was just back from working in Wales for a week and so had a large suitcase with clothes, tools, hammers, electric drill etc. Not a word at the gate even though it was a struggle to get through.

Hamilton

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton

Jets or Giants?

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Off topic but I cannot believe £55 is the cheapest ticket for any of the NFL matches in London this year

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here