Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ronaldinho anyone?

Trotty

Feb 22, 2012
Just seen on BBC site that Basingstoke are after Ronaldinho as he is a free agent. Might beef up the attendance, but at 34 might be a bit past it.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Isn't he the one that runs around biting everyone

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
I would gladly go to see the great man in action. Hope they pull this off.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
How the hell is Ronaldinho going to get through to the first team if he can't even get through the changing room doors?

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
Amazingstoke

Prime example of a place which had the probably quite attractive town centre ripped out of it by town planners in the 1960's and replaced with a concrete monstrosity. It has been improved somewhat by turning that monstrosity in to something called Festival Place, but.....

I spent about 8 years working there earlier in my life. London overspill from before the war when they moved places like Smiths Industries (where I used to work) out of London because they built aviation related stuff, and did not want them to remain an easy target in London for bombs.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Just seen on BBC site that Basingstoke are after Ronaldinho as he is a free agent. Might beef up the attendance, but at 34 might be a bit past it.

It's clearly just a massive PR stunt from Basingstoke.

There are probably only a handful of teams in the world that he'd consider signing for, and comfortably we're not one of them.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
After his brilliant career, if he still needs to bring in the bucks to fend off retirement, that would be a sorry state.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here