Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Woman beheaded in North London Garden ?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I don't know what's worse, the joke or the racism?

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
Might be a good idea if the mods close this thread. Skylar has apologised, but others will read his comments first before getting to the end of the thread.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Ignoring the comment that was in poor taste, the fact is that another person seems to have been beheaded on the streets of London. Actions like this have no place in a civilised society, whoever the perpetrator is. No doubt more news will become available over the next few hours but it seems unlikely that the incident was simply a domestic.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Ignoring the comment that was in poor taste, the fact is that another person seems to have been beheaded on the streets of London. Actions like this have no place in a civilised society, whoever the perpetrator is. No doubt more news will become available over the next few hours but it seems unlikely that the incident was simply a domestic.

As you say, more news will come out. Probably best not to jump to conclusions.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
The bookies have suspended betting on it being an Asian man.

I actually didnt find this post offensive or racists, perhaps its a obvious assumption due to recent events, it needn't follow that this view/quip should somehow condemn him to being a racist ??

Albion_Dave

Jul 4, 2011
Eastbourne
I actually didnt find this post offensive or racists, perhaps its a obvious assumption due to recent events, it needn't follow that this view/quip should somehow condemn him to being a racist ??

With all due respect you didn't see the second comment, which rightfully has now been removed.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

He was banned for the second (deleted) comment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here