Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Military of Silly Walks?

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Before the advent and ubiquity of camera phones, he would have been able to entertain the crowds and get away with it without any evidence. Shame.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Would be harsh if he got in trouble for that.

Why, all military is built on discipline and doing things correctly. It should be ingrained during training and onwards. I would suspect that most gardeners who were/are in the military will plant their bedding plants at regular even intervals and all in a straight line.

While this guard may be amusing to tourists it needs to stamped out as it does not reflect well on the Regiment.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Why, all military is built on discipline and doing things correctly. It should be ingrained during training and onwards. I would suspect that most gardeners who were/are in the military will plant their bedding plants at regular even intervals and all in a straight line.

While this guard may be amusing to tourists it needs to stamped out as it does not reflect well on the Regiment.

He'll be sacked in the morning!

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
[video]http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-29054216[/video]

Amusing but I suspect he will be in big trouble now.

My grandfather was in the King's Own Battalion of the Grenadier Guards before the first world war and did sentry duty outside Buckingham Palace. If he had seen that, he would have been disgusted.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here