Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

hooligans

oh sami sami

Sep 2, 2014
BBC 3 now Britain's football hooligans. Answer to hooligan question is yes we do because we have just been shown on national television throwing stuff and fighting with spurs

oh sami sami

Sep 2, 2014
Personally I think it's ridiculous. There are people there taking small children and old people will be there. It'll scare the life out of them and that is just not right.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Adult version of knock down ginger.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
It's just pathetic. They all want to fight but people from rival casuals are happy to meet one on one for a for a friendly chat over a pint . Very very sad

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I think this is a repeat which was shown before the World Cup started. The only one who had anything good to add was Jason Marriner. At least he has changed his life around now and does things for the community etc.

Different programme, I think the one you are talking about was on Channel 5, this repeat on BBC 3 was on last month.

oh sami sami

Sep 2, 2014
No I am not west ham I have been watching brighton for 40 years so I am brighton til I die as the saying goes!

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
I think this is a repeat which was shown before the World Cup started. The only one who had anything good to add was Jason Marriner. At least he has changed his life around now and does things for the community etc.

Was that the Bozo that tried preaching to a group of 6 lads how it's oh so bad but is happy to boast about his own antics on TV?

oh sami sami

Sep 2, 2014
:blush::lolol:Wait I've just caught on to what you have said. It was a line from the programne and now I look a right idiot! Sorry

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
No I am not west ham I have been watching brighton for 40 years so I am brighton til I die as the saying goes!

:facepalm:
Mate, it was a quote from the programme you have started this thread about, it became a piss take catchphrase.

The Man City lad Carl phoned West Ham, keep up.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Was that the Bozo that tried preaching to a group of 6 lads how it's oh so bad but is happy to boast about his own antics on TV?

Yes that one, but other hooligans have done the same not on TV. But in the way of books, films etc. But now that element has gone, its nice to see them talking to the community and trying to stop the younger generation going down that path, when countless others have and ended up banged up for it.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Yes that one, but other hooligans have done the same not on TV. But in the way of books, films etc. But now that element has gone, its nice to see them talking to the community and trying to stop the younger generation going down that path, when countless others have and ended up banged up for it.

All seemed a bit two faced to me. It's mindless violence either way. You can't boast and preach at the same time.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here