Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

That was a pretty awful display by England ... again

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Boring game. Apart from Sterling, no one else impressed until Welbeck came on ... England looked much better with him in place of Rooney who did absolutely nothing ... except run around wearing the captain's armband. That was a stupid decision, Roy.

Prettyboyshaw

Feb 20, 2004
Saltdean
England 4 Norway 4... Sorry England bore norwary bore zzzzzzz

Usual shit no wonder wembley looked like it was hosting a palace playoff

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
How does Jones get picked? He's been terrible for 18 months or so

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Raheem Sterling is the sole shining light for England at the moment

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Friendlies with that many changes often are unfortunately. Not a fan of them myself.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Boring game. Apart from Sterling, no one else impressed until Welbeck came on ... England looked much better with him in place of Rooney who did absolutely nothing ... except run around wearing the captain's armband. That was a stupid decision, Roy.

Do you remember this sad event.

Attachments

• imagesVZAPCRPU.jpg
    imagesVZAPCRPU.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 507

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
On the plus side Sterling was sharp, Stones was solid, Sturridge worked hard and Rooney took his pen well. However, players like Wilshere and Oxo should be owning matches like this, but for me they were distinctly average.

Last edited:

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
On the plus side Sterling was sharp, Stones was solid, Sturridge worked hard and Rooney took his pen well. However, players like Wilshere and Oxo should be owning matches like thus, but for me they were distinctly average.

Ox and Wiltshire probably doing all they could to avoid injury.

Nothing games always get nothing performances

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
On the plus side Sterling was sharp, Stones was solid, Sturridge worked hard and Rooney took his pen well. However, players like Wilshere and Oxo should be owning matches like thus, but for me they were distinctly average.
Wilshere is not average he's far worse.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Ox and Wiltshire probably doing all they could to avoid injury.

Nothing games always get nothing performances

I don't buy that. Sterling was a constant worry to their defence and looked lively all night. He's a player that doesn't look for excuses, he just plays football.

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
Tonight was going to be the beginning of a new era according to the England Facebook page.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
It felt at times like a training match, an nothing friendly with neither side going at it hammer and tongs. If Woy doesn't play Sterling in behind Rooney,Welbeck or even Lambert for Monday. Then it will be a appalling decision, because him for me was our MOM tonight and was the only bright spark from a nothing friendly.

Saying that the chances Norway created which Joe Hart twice saved, a better team will punish us and I think Switzerland will cause problems in key areas on Monday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here