Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Latest Tv Brighton

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
This channel has just been added to sky and free view. Apologies if a thread is already up and running tomorrow but I have just seen that there is a 3 hour programme tomorrow about the Albion past and present.

Certainly something to get through this crappy international break.

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
I might of read virgin and not sky so apologies for that. 159 on Virgin and 8 on free view. 3 hours of BHAFC tomorrow from 7.30

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
This channel has just been added to sky and free view. Apologies if a thread is already up and running tomorrow but I have just seen that there is a 3 hour programme tomorrow about the Albion past and present.

Certainly something to get through this crappy international break.
It hasn't been added to Sky as no carriage fees have been negotiated , only London Live and STV Glasgow are and the likelihood is there will only be a handful of local TV channels around the UK with the funding to use satellite as a delivery platform. Latest TV is on Freeview channel 8 from the Whitehawk Hill transmitter and channel 159 on Virgin.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I might of read virgin and not sky so apologies for that. 159 on Virgin and 8 on free view. 3 hours of BHAFC tomorrow from 7.30
Just checked Virgin: Channel 157 - Fox; Channel 158 - Fox HD; Channel 160 Sky Livit+1. No channel 159. What's this channel supposed to be called?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here