Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Ham Fan.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
No.

That said, I'm glad this bloke didn't get a ban. It was a moment of madness that ultimately harmed no-one, but I think he should be expected to pay his fine for himself.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
No or maybe or yes.
Oppo fan runs on to the sacred Amex turf and we all boo and expect the book to be thrown at him in court. Home fan runs on to the pitch and it's slightly different. Especially if it was a bad ref.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
Apr 5, 2014
It was genuinely funny in isolation. The only downside being that others may choose to copy.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
A little bit of perspective, it was quite funny and seeing a photo from a different angle today, it seemed that every Tottenham fan was smiling as he did it.

Personally this new found righteousness that consume some of you is the very reason we can no longer see an Erica Roe wannabee, I miss seeing streaking and hate being lectured by the Sky pundits on the evils of it as the cameras swerve away from the fun.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
No.

That said, I'm glad this bloke didn't get a ban. It was a moment of madness that ultimately harmed no-one, but I think he should be expected to pay his fine for himself.

Regardless of a court-enforced ban, I imagine West Ham have banned him themselves.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I'm sure I have seen a video of another fan doing this, Man Utd springs to mind but I can't remember exactly.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
It's like players punch ups, most fans like to see it occasionally, and the powers that be, pundits etc hate cos it sets a bad example, apparently

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
A little bit of perspective, it was quite funny and seeing a photo from a different angle today, it seemed that every Tottenham fan was smiling as he did it.

Personally this new found righteousness that consume some of you is the very reason we can no longer see an Erica Roe wannabee, I miss seeing streaking and hate being lectured by the Sky pundits on the evils of it as the cameras swerve away from the fun.

Very much this. Nobody got hurt and it was a bit of a prank. Yes i probably would help throw a few quids in the pot especially if i knew the person.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Good effort & much better than Gardners on Saturday. why is it that new 'big shots' turn up and think they have the right to take a key free kick when Kazenga can and should be taking them?

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Nope. It was pretty funny and ultimately harmless but, at the same time, he must've known (regardless of beer goggles) that anything along those lines will get a fine, so it's not exactly unjust.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here