Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Andy Johnson

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
On SSN I nearly shit a lung laughing has signed for Palarse ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha :D:D:D

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Does this mean we may just may have a chance of a Peter Ward comeback ???:thumbsup:

SAC

May 21, 2014
I laughed when I first heard about it but there have been older strikers in the PL and as a free agent isn't going to cost much. I know he was released by QPR but don't know when he actually played a game.

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
Anyone who witnessed the 5-0 defeat can never laugh when they hear the name Andy Johnson. He tore us to pieces that day. One of the most shameful matches in the history of the club.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Anyone who witnessed the 5-0 defeat can never laugh when they hear the name Andy Johnson. He tore us to pieces that day. One of the most shameful matches in the history of the club.

Hardly, we were potless and playing in an athletics stadium and were punching well above our weight being in that division based on our resources and set up. It was almost akin to David v Goliath.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Hardly, we were potless and playing in an athletics stadium and were punching well above our weight being in that division based on our resources and set up. It was almost akin to David v Goliath.

"5 nil and you can't fu ck off " oh marvellous fayre botty !

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Interestingly, exactly one year ago Harry Redknapp was saying how Palace wanted to give him a 2 or 3 year contract to rejoin then from QPR, but Rangers couldn't get in any cover before the window shut so the deal was never done.

Sadly for Johnson all he gets now is a short-term contract 'til January.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012

For that alone he's welcome back . He will be coaching the youngsters as well .

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
"5 nil and you can't fu ck off " oh marvellous fayre botty !

Let me get this right, you let Glem Murray out on loan so as to get game time and not waste a place in your 25 and you bring in Dillon and Johnson into that 25?

Keep up those kind of decisions Warnock and we are in for a wonderful season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here