Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Free entry at burgess hill for non league day

bradders23

Sep 3, 2014
It's FREE entry at table topping Burgess Hill Town (managed by former Albion favourite Ian Chapman) on Saturday (3pm) when they host East Grinstead in the Ryman League for Non League Day.

Come down as the Albion aren't playing and enjoy a game for FREE!! Just 2 mins walk from Wivelsfield Station and plenty of parking if you are driving)

Bar and ground open from 12:30pm (u can enjoy a pint whilst watching the football!)

Weatherman

Jun 10, 2008
It's FREE entry at table topping Burgess Hill Town (managed by former Albion favourite Ian Chapman) on Saturday (3pm) when they host East Grinstead in the Ryman League for Non League Day.

Come down as the Albion aren't playing and enjoy a game for FREE!! Just 2 mins walk from Wivelsfield Station and plenty of parking if you are driving)

Bar and ground open from 12:30pm (u can enjoy a pint whilst watching the football!)

Mentioned a couple of days ago

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I doubt it's more than a 5 minute walk and I live about 2 minutes away

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
I certainly don't want to put anyone from going. It's not far in the slightest (~10 mins I'd say).

I went the other Saturday when they played Hastings and walked from the station. Nice little setup down there, decent club house, at least one guest ale on the hand pump. Stuart Tuck and Ian Chapman on the management staff, they play half decent football and are currently top of the league.

That's before you bring into account it's free to get in!?! What's not to like?!?

I will no doubt find myself back there at some point this season.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
0.3 miles in 2 minutes, which is 9mph.

If that's walking, your strides must be 5 metres long!

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
While BHT's gesture is very nice, can I humbly suggest people go to their local non-league game, or if determined to travel, an FA Vase game :)

These clubs would benefit greatly from an extra few bodies pitching up and parting with some readies ;)

You can't really have a shout up and moan at the officials if you haven't paid to get in, can you ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here