Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

O/T Any sparkys on here, who need a hand???

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
So I've finally decided to change my career and going to train to be a sparky for 3 years.

It's not necessary for me to get any work experience in the first 2 years, but I'm looking to do so just so I can learn faster.

I'm basically after someone who can take me along on jobs 1 or maybe 2 times a week, I'll be free any day apart from Tuesdays, Thursdays or (some) Saturdays, but I will need to fit it around my current work, which are nights.

Best thing is you wont even need to pay me a single pound as its not an apprenticeship (thats in the 3rd year).

So yh is there anyone who would be up for this?

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
So I've finally decided to change my career and going to train to be a sparky for 3 years.

It's not necessary for me to get any work experience in the first 2 years, but I'm looking to do so just so I can learn faster.

I'm basically after someone who can take me along on jobs 1 or maybe 2 times a week, I'll be free any day apart from Tuesdays, Thursdays or (some) Saturdays, but I will need to fit it around my current work, which are nights.

Best thing is you wont even need to pay me a single pound as its not an apprenticeship (thats in the 3rd year).

So yh is there anyone who would be up for this?

Really good idea.
You've got me thinking now!

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
image.jpg

Go down to a few electricians suppliers and ask if you can put up a notice advertising yourself.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here