Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Óscar García confirmed as Watford’s new manager

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Watford have appointed the former Brighton manager Óscar García as their new head coach.

The Hornets moved quickly to appoint the 41-year-old, who spent a season with the Seagulls before departing in May, following the resignation of Beppe Sannino on Sunday.

A club statement read: “Watford Football Club is delighted to confirm the appointment of Oscar Garcia as head coach, the Hornets having won the race against several high-profile English clubs to secure his services.

“Oscar’s recent Championship experience, taking Brighton & Hove Albion into last season’s Championship promotion play-offs, was a key factor in his appointment.”

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/sep/02/oscar-garcia-watford-new-manager

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Good luck to him I say....................................as long as we beat them home and away this season and he doesn't try to steal players in January.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Yep, good luck. Six points please Oscar, and make sure you finish below us. Other than that, I wish him well.

I hope he gets a good natured and warm welcome when he visits. No reason why not.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here