Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What MAGAZINES do you subscribe to?

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Apart from the de rigeur Chained Lesbian Fisting a Go Go, what does NSC have land on the doormat regularly ???

I'm in deep with World Soccer, to the point that if I splashed out on the binders for them, it would run to three figures £££

Just took out a deal on Art Review, for the kulture element of corse :)

Over to the bright sparks on 'ere, and hopefully some of the periphery dwellers to show also...

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 5, 2014
The Rugby Paper. Although the journalism is a bit amateurish.

house your seagull

Train à Grande Vitesse
Jul 7, 2004
Manchester
I subscribe to something called Stack - stackmagazine.com - and for £6 a month I think (it's just a Direct Debit) they send me a different magazine to my door each month.

They feature the best independent publishers, but the subjects vary. One month it's a magazine about surfing, the next about film, the next about travel.

I highly recommend it. It's nice to see different approaches to publishing and I learn about all sorts of things; cooking, gardening, erotica.

When Saturday Comes is, in my opinion, a truly fantastic football magazine.

I also get the digital versions of The Blizzard. That, and WSC, cover my football needs.

I buy a mens monthly called Port each month which, I find, is the right balance of features, miscellany, culture and photography/illustration. They feature quite a lot of design and architecture too which I like. It's a high quality magazine.

The Smith Journal from Australia is really interesting.

I subscribe to a film magazine called Little White Lies which, even if you're not massively into film, is a joy to read and flick through.

Monocle is very good value too, it's so big though and preaches a ludicrous aspiration, but it's still very good.

Don't forget New Statesman and Private Eye. They always inform and entertain me.

I adore magazines. I miss TSLR very much :down:

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
WSC for footy
Private Eye for satire
Blues In Britain, Blues Matters & The Blues Magazine for music.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
BBC Focus. I get it for the boy who often comes up with stomach churning snippets about nematode worms, usually while we're having dinner.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I subscribe to something called Stack - stackmagazine.com - and for £6 a month I think (it's just a Direct Debit) they send me a different magazine to my door each month.

They feature the best independent publishers, but the subjects vary. One month it's a magazine about surfing, the next about film, the next about travel.

I highly recommend it. It's nice to see different approaches to publishing and I learn about all sorts of things; cooking, gardening, erotica.

When Saturday Comes is, in my opinion, a truly fantastic football magazine.

I also get the digital versions of The Blizzard. That, and WSC, cover my football needs.

I buy a mens monthly called Port each month which, I find, is the right balance of features, miscellany, culture and photography/illustration. They feature quite a lot of design and architecture too which I like. It's a high quality magazine.

The Smith Journal from Australia is really interesting.

I subscribe to a film magazine called Little White Lies which, even if you're not massively into film, is a joy to read and flick through.

Monocle is very good value too, it's so big though and preaches a ludicrous aspiration, but it's still very good.

Don't forget New Statesman and Private Eye. They always inform and entertain me.

I adore magazines. I miss TSLR very much :down:

Holy shit.

You are clearly unemployed.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Off the top of my head;

FourFourTwo
PC Gamer
Wired
Total Film
Comic something(?) on my tablet.

Pretty geeky collection but it keeps me entertained.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
LEGO-Blocks-Magazine.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here