Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

VIDEO: Instant Karma - The bully gets bullied. (Warning: violence)

gregbrighton

Aug 10, 2014
Brighton
A Mexican girl is bullying another passenger, totally unprovoked:

Then a black girl sees this and confronts the Mexican for her bullying. the taller girls starts to meet out her own justice on the Mexican.

Instant Karma? Or did she go too far?

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
That black girl was ****ing huge. I would'nt wanna **** with her. Fair play though for sticking up for the girl being bullied

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
I think a word or two would have sufficed on this occasion. The bully didn't seem to be
that aggressive - so way OTT.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
First reaction (aside from the WTF) is that the Mexican girl looks like she's not all there (before getting bells knocked out of her).
Mental/drugs/drink or something?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
WTF was she wearing a lace curtain across her face for?

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
I hate bullies.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Anyone who wears their mums knickers across their face needs a slap. She got what she deserved.

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
Felt it was over the top. The Mexican didn't actually lay a finger on anyone but was acting threatening. The black girl just wanted to big herself up and don't think she even knew the people the Mexican was having issues with? It also lacked a lot of humanity when they were all laughing at the end when they thought the Mexican girl was trying to kill herself.

It's a pretty sick world to be honest :(

gregbrighton

Aug 10, 2014
Brighton
The Mexican girl was acting stupidly being aggressive towards the other woman. But from the video, she had not physically assaulted her.

The black girl could have made her point verbally without resorting to physical violence. The Mexican surely didn't deserve the beating she got.

I would have also questioned kicking her off the train. If it was late night and the last service, the Mexican girl might have been put in a vulnerable state in a hostile and dangerous neighbourhood.

Ultimately, in this case, violence is not the answer...but that's not what 'street justice' is all about, is it?...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here