Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wear Your Colours at the Dripping Pan! Non-League Day game Saturday and win a Beach Hut!

Rooks & Seagulls

Aug 21, 2014
View attachment wear your colours .pdf

Wear your shirt, come down to the Lewes FC v Wingate & Finchley game, and take part in a penalty shoot out on the hallowed Dripping Pan pitch at half-time... Winner gets the use of a Corporate Beach Hut for you and five mates at one of our Ryman games this term (when The Albion are away of course!)

If you haven't got a clue what we're on about, have a look at the link...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...-huts-huts-food-mini-bar-free-wi-fi-fans.html

We need all the support we can get at the moment! Hope to see you there!

(Thank you also to all those Seagulls fans who turned up on Saturday to watch the early kick off!)

Last edited:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Can I just have his rail pass if I win?

Last edited:

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I see Dodds has turned out to be a bit of a duffer at Lewes, was never quite sure how he managed to score so many at Bognor, generally chipped in with hat-tricks here and there against lesser sides, although I see Bognor too have had a poor start to the season.

Will pop along and cheer on the rooks.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Now that would be a prize, imagine all those away matches without the worry of carrying 30 different train tickets and catching whatever train you wanted to with the uber fan status that comes with it

I feel your love.

Rooks & Seagulls

Aug 21, 2014
SKY Sports News live at the Pan this weekend for Non-League Day... check out the beach Huts on Soccer AM too... Unbelievable Jeff!

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
The chairman was on talk sport the other day talking about the beach huts. Presume sky want to have a look as well

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
If I were in Sussex today I would def be heading there but as it is i'm London bound and therefore heading into enemy territory to visit Dulwich Hamlet as they're trying to beat their all time attendance record of c1850.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here