Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Football Sticker Collection - Help Required

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Good people of NSC, I need your help

My team at work decided that we wanted to be kids again and create a Panini sticker swapsie club this season.

However, we found that the only album on sale was Topps which only appears to have 150-200 stickers and isn't the traditional sticker collection (It has facts and puzzles, and stickers of different shapes to the traditional rectangle only)

The question is, is there a better sticker collection out there? We aren't too fussed about whether it is Premier League or Football League

Many thanks in advance

PRS

Yorkshire-Seagull

Feb 11, 2008
Yep - there's a new Topps Premier League collection coming out in October - the one you've seen is more like a kid's holiday special. Alternatively, there are the Match Attax collection (more like cards than stickers) which are released in September.

www.topps.co.uk

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Yep - there's a new Topps Premier League collection coming out in October - the one you've seen is more like a kid's holiday special. Alternatively, there are the Match Attax collection (more like cards than stickers) which are released in September.

www.topps.co.uk

Thanks Yorkshire Seagull, You have just made a team of 26-40 year olds very happy!

There is now talk of using the 'Frozen' or 'Planes 2'sticker collections as a warm up

Yorkshire-Seagull

Feb 11, 2008
Topps are famously appalling in terms of promoting their services. It's due out in the second week of October - there was an advert at a Topps event I went to last year.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here