Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oscar watch. Where will he end up next.

Dec 31, 2012
In the Gym
Well from Tel aviv to Brighton, back to Tel aviv, to Watford In a very short space of time. Where do you think he will end up next? Can't seem to keep still.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Where will he end up next.....?

Somewhere searching for his feckin' Teddy, I imagine. A nice enough guy who should be selling ice cream or candy floss.....
Clearly in the wrong vocation.

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
Where will he end up next.....?

Somewhere searching for his feckin' Teddy, I imagine. A nice enough guy who should be selling ice cream or candy floss.....
Clearly in the wrong vocation.

Didn't we finish 6th last season with him in charge? For someone in the wrong job that is a good effort!

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
This infactuation with previous managers and players, is it healthy?

Can't we just turn the page and move on?
No,it's all part of football.it interesting how certain people moan about ex players and managers once they have gone. Garcia did really well getting us to 6th with a squad badly hit by injuries.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Didn't we finish 6th last season with him in charge? For someone in the wrong job that is a good effort!

Not querying our position or success ? I think he quits when it's not easy peasy, takes the easy way out, or doesn't have the balls for a fight. Call it what you will, why does he keep leaving ?

Dec 31, 2012
In the Gym
No,it's all part of football.it interesting how certain people moan about ex players and managers once they have gone. Garcia did really well getting us to 6th with a squad badly hit by injuries.

I'm nor moaning I'm just Interested really as to why he came back to the championship. The guy did nothing wrong under the circumstances here, Didn't really need to quit In my opinion.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Not querying our position or success ? I think he quits when it's not easy peasy, takes the easy way out, or doesn't have the balls for a fight. Call it what you will, why does he keep leaving ?

Can't blame the man for leaving Tel Aviv. Questionable why he left us and then went back though. Just think, if he had stuck around for the inevitable clear out of "Gus' players" he could of assembled his own squad but he didn't so we move on.

ruthers

Feb 24, 2013
Can't blame the man for leaving Tel Aviv. Questionable why he left us and then went back though. Just think, if he had stuck around for the inevitable clear out of "Gus' players" he could of assembled his own squad but he didn't so we move on.

If he'd stuck around he could have witnessed the inevitable clear out of half the season ticket holders too......he didn't thank God, and we happily move on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here