Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is R. Edwards?

Lurker

56 years and counting ...
Mar 8, 2010
West Midlands
Sometime after 11pm SSN kept showing that Tranmere had signed R. Edwards from Brighton on a free, (although it has now disappeared from the screen.)

Forgive me for not being an uberfan ... but who is R. Edwards?

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
Sometime after 11pm SSN kept showing that Tranmere had signed R. Edwards from Brighton on a free, (although it has now disappeared from the screen.)

Forgive me for not being an uberfan ... but who is R. Edwards?

Saw this too. Think it was just a mistake, never heard of him and nothing on our twitter.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
He was never any good anyway/Tranmere is his level/Never forgave him for that Howler against xxx/always gave his best/thanks for the memories

*Delete as applicable

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
R. Edwards is 4 REAL

richey4real.jpg

I'm glad we know his whereabouts at last.

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
He was never any good anyway/Tranmere is his level/Never forgave him for that Howler against xxx/always gave his best/thanks for the memories

*Delete as applicable

Couldn't disagree more. R Edwards was never given a chance here, constantly overlooked in favour of less talented players or played out of position.

With a run of games he would have come good for us this season I have no doubt. Instead of which we've let him go, without even a fee being paid. We'll live to regret this one mark my words.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here