Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Sky Sports News Presenter Tickled With Dildo At Everton's Training Ground

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Its effin irritating that these kids hijack the segments, rendering it unwatchable ..... mob rule

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Refreshing to see someone thinking outside the box rather than just simply pretending to bum one of their mates.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
The question is, where will it end up by the end of the night?

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Guy goes to A&E with a Black Mamba stuck up his rectum

The nurse puts on the rubber gloves and says,'We'll have that out in no time...', to which the bloke says, 'Fu*k getting it out, how do you change the batteries!?...'

madinthehead

I have changed this
Jan 22, 2009
Oberursel, Germany
There have been a few tonight. The child in me finds it just as funny as the first time I heard it!

No. 25

Aug 25, 2012
'True professional, didnt even flinch'.....

....apart from the 3 or 4 seconds of complete silence, and then a lot of stuttering and muttering

Acker79

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Guy goes to A&E with a Black Mamba stuck up his rectum

The nurse puts on the rubber gloves and says,'We'll have that out in no time...', to which the bloke says, 'Fu*k getting it out, how do you change the batteries!?...'

Snakes don't have batteries.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Snakes don't have batteries.

A bloke goes in a sex shop, and says he has come to get a dildo on behalf of a 'friend'. The proprietor says he has come to the right place, and describes his selection. There's the Cannon, a 7" number that fires a stream of goo when a button is pressed, then there is the Stumpy, 5" long, but 4" in girth. Next is the Pinky, 9" long, but 2" across. He then comes to the piece de la resistance, the Black Mamba! 14" long and 5" in diameter! The punter says you missed one, what about the tartan one with a cream coloured top on the counter? The vendor sighs and says,'Sir, that is my thermos flask...'

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Good effort earlier when someone was reporting from Stoke (I think), and one of the background mongs shrieked "F** her right in the P***Y"

As ever on transfer deadline day, I seriously have to question the lives of these people who feel compelled to spend their entire evening in a carpark at a training ground, or outside a stadium, standing behind some bloke with a mic on the offchance of catching a glimpse of a new signing through a tinted car window.

I can honestly say if we were about to sign Ronaldo I'd be perfectly content to read it on here, or in the paper tomorrow, and keep my powder dry for when he trots out for his debut at the Amex. If I'm going to stand around in a carpark all night, I'd at least want to see someone being done up the wrong-un.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here