Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have you come across any of the team in 'real life' settings?

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
Just saw Calderon in Tesco Hove, doing his shop with his family, stopping to chat to people - who of course were full of praise and admiration. His friendly and relaxed demeanour was very affable and he struck me as a normal, down to earth, kind of guy. Not at all 'starry' and right up his own arse like some of the footballers.

Then on my way home, driving up what I now guess to be his road, I noticed him parking up his car and taking his groceries inside. So now I can actually stalk him should I like!

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
DJ'ing at Langfords Hotel in Hove back in early 80's I went into the wedding banquet room to set up my gear in the morning only to barge into the entire first team in a meeting. They always used the hotel (board member links I recall) but normally another room. Days of the heavy pre-match steaks as well.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Served Casper a few years ago in a coffee shop in Burgess Hill. He was pretty chatty and approachable. He also likes a cigarette. Or three...

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Calde and Vicente having a pint in the wick! They walked im and i dont think one other person new who they were. Gave them both the nod offered them both a pint.

Saw Nathen Jones in there as well last season.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I saw Gordon Greer buying 2nd hand Stargate Series 3 DVD boxset in the Boundary Road Cash Converters, on New Years Eve last year. He had a face like THUNDER.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Also saw Charlie Oatway in the Neville the night before our demolition of palace on st Patricks day, looked a bit worse for wear!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Saw Kishishev riding near Hove Lagoon when he was with us. El-abd at Holmbush. Had lunch next to Marcos Painter at Casa Don Carlos AND saw him on a stag do in Brighton with a load of brummies. Most of the squad during Poyets very early reign at a Dizzee Rascal gig. John Sullivan always used to be out in Worthing on a Sat night

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
A few years ago now I met Alex Revell buying some sports gear in a Sports shop in Lewes very nice chap.
Met my childhood Brighton hero Gary Stevens at a dinner dance once, the most self indulgent brag artist bellend I have ever had the displeasure to meet.
My childhood memories vanished in 30 seconds of meeting him.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Just up the road from Palmeria Sq in the Crics I walked up to the bar at the same time as King Kenny. Barmaid served me first, you can picture the look on his face

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here