Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

He hasn't been in job for a couple of days...

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
And already spent over £7m...more to come....same old NW and the rest of his old warhorse cronies...the only way they can run a club is by Spend,Spend,Spend....

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Its only 7 million ffs, in the premier that is nothing. Its all about survival and another 60 million minimum. Crazy money I know but football is crazy now, compare our spending with others.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I suggest most deals were in place before he arrived, he's just rubber stamping them

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
There was meant to be a practice match this morning to act as a trial for 33-year-old Andrew Johnson and 34-year-old Florent Malouda but that got cancelled

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Yes he found out he would not have the go ahead to pay 10+ for a player and pay him 40,000+ per week.

I despise you lot and rarely turn down an opportunity to have a dig but if that is true then Parrish & Co appear to be handling your new found easy money correctly. If we ever get there then I'm sure Tony Bloom would be as tight with the money. It is obvious that the newly promoted clubs rarely have squads that might survive for 1 season but after that, better players are needed and even then survival isn't guaranteed. Plan for survival but prepare for relegation seems sensible. Hopefully it'll be the latter for you lot.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
On a serious note, I can't see why Palace would sign Kenny though. They have Speroni, Wayne Hennessey, some anonymous McKeeper they signed in the summer to make it look like they were busy, and I think possibly Lewis Price is still there too?

What on earth would Kenny bring to the party?

(Apart from sausage rolls)

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I despise you lot and rarely turn down an opportunity to have a dig but if that is true then Parrish & Co appear to be handling your new found easy money correctly.

from what I've read the situation is the opposite: Parrish has a tendency to make an offer but when the contract is presented it says something else, a lot lower. apparently Pulis hadn't signed a contract when he took over and was informally employed last season. when the contract was presented, it didn't match expectations. a few players have had the same, and then there was Parrish working to get Zaha back while not approving similar funds for Pulis's targets. short version, Parrish gets involved too much, methinks.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
from what I've read the situation is the opposite: Parrish has a tendency to make an offer but when the contract is presented it says something else, a lot lower. apparently Pulis hadn't signed a contract when he took over and was informally employed last season. when the contract was presented, it didn't match expectations. a few players have had the same, and then there was Parrish working to get Zaha back while not approving similar funds for Pulis's targets. short version, Parrish gets involved too much, methinks.

Thanks for the information, I wasn't aware of the details. Makes it a lot better knowing that it is still a basket case club...

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Thanks for the information, I wasn't aware of the details. Makes it a lot better knowing that it is still a basket case club...

Come on, do you seriously believe that?
Who would agree to a contract for x amount and certain conditions and then when it cones time to sign it then/contract is not as agreed. Nobody would sign would they an what with solicitors/agents etc that scenario is virtually impossible.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012

Is it cats? Is it dogs?

No its bullshite

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here