Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stepping on a very fine line here - Anyone see the leaked photos from last night?

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
No sure what I can and cannot say on here, but some pics have been leaked of various hollywood stars and lesser celebs, all NSFW, hacked from the iCloud is the rumour.

Anywhere else and I'd name names but I dare not on here with all the legal jazz.

All it needs is a google.

Massive news all over the web though and the person/people responsible are claiming they have around 90 other celebs to spill.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Wouldn't really want to see them TBH.

Looking at people's peronal pictures is a bit rapey and at the end of the day by giving them the traffic on their websites you're just encouraging it. F**cking out of order IMHO.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
It's completely out of order - theft with byproduct of humiliation. Some people seem to have the mindset that if they didn't want to risk having them stolen they shouldn't have ever taken any pictures; by that logic you shouldn't have a bank statement if you aren't prepared to have it stolen.

...but on the flipside, the people in question are bloody gorgeous and I like to look.

It's a moral minefield

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
The person responsible is a complete scummer but it shows the lopsided aspects of the way men/women are still seen today.

The women in question are being defended left right and center, those who have looked are scummy rape cultured creeps who should be hung drawn and quartered.

Meanwhile several male stars also victims of the same leak have been roundly ignored in any sympathy given, bit weird IMO. Nobody male or female deserves it.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
The person responsible is a complete scummer but it shows the lopsided aspects of the way men/women are still seen today.

The women in question are being defended left right and center, those who have looked are scummy rape cultured creeps who should be hung drawn and quartered.

Meanwhile several male stars also victims of the same leak have been roundly ignored in any sympathy given, bit weird IMO. Nobody male or female deserves it.

The only male star listed by the person posting the pictures is Dave Franco.

Also, leaked suggests it was deliberately posted by them or someone close to them, when in fact they were stolen by a hacker.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
From what i've read, they're trading bitcoin in return for sharing the pics. There's been a few pics released with supposedly more to come.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
The only male star listed by the person posting the pictures is Dave Franco.

Also, leaked suggests it was deliberately posted by them or someone close to them, when in fact they were stolen by a hacker.

Fair enough I heard some boy band had been done over as well, something of summer?

'KateUptonBouncing.gif' :bigwave:

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Yes, I have copies, hang on, I'll dig them out and post them in a minute .....

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I genuinely can't believe anyone over the age of 10 with a redtube account would really care about a couple of celebs flashing their wobblers on a few mucky pics. It's a regression to the 70's. Far better women doing more and showing more on any number of sites. Madness.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here