Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jermain Defoe

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I see the Toronto manager Ryan Nelsen was sacked yesterday, he being a former Spurs colleague of Defoe and a big reason for him signing for the Canadian outfit.

Now Sky are reporting he could be a deadline day target for someone. I'm really pleased because this should ensure Harry will be hanging out of his car window all night.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Harry will say he isn't interested even though Defoe is a top, top player and a triffic lad. Expect Defoe to then sign at 12.30.

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Jermain Defoe has been linked with a move to the Emirates Stadium, but our reporter Geraint Hughes claims Arsenal are not interested in the former Tottenham striker. We know Defoe is in the UK and does not plan to return to MLS side Toronto FC. Newcastle and Aston Villa have also been linked with the striker.
(SSN)

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Roger Clarke reckons he could be set for a sensationalreturn to his spiritual home of WHL.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Looks like Defoe will have been in Canada just long enough to guarantee omission from the England World Cup squad. What a genius.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Incredibly, I can see Defoe ending back in the Prem AND getting back into the England picture at some stage. Wellbeck's about to leave Man Utd and if he joins Arsenal or Spurs I think he'll ultimately end up on the bench. Ricky Lambert will struggle to get game time for Liverpool and so fall away from the England picture, while Andy Carroll is permanently crocked.

England are short on experience too and not selling tickets for Wembley either.

We are so short of top quality strikers if Michael Owen had been able to stay fit he'd have had 160+caps by now.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here