Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Elliott Bennett - Transfer Deadline Day

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Only because he used to play for us, doesn't make him a 'realistic' target.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Happy to be proved wrong but I really cannot see Benno going anywhere.

Having recently sold Snodgrass and Pilkington and with Redmond attracting interest from Prem clubs that leaves EB as the remaining wide player and therefore every likelihood he will get plenty of match time. Plus I imagine that Benno is on a decent contract.

EB seems popular at Carrow Road - there was a nice feature on him in the programme (including a photo in his Albion days at Withdean) and he got a very decent ovation (from an otherwise quiet crowd) when he came on as Sub against Watford.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Happy to be proved wrong but I really cannot see Benno going anywhere.

Having recently sold Snodgrass and Pilkington and with Redmond attracting interest from Prem clubs that leaves EB as the remaining wide player and therefore every likelihood he will get plenty of match time. Plus I imagine that Benno is on a decent contract.

EB seems popular at Carrow Road - there was a nice feature on him in the programme (including a photo in his Albion days at Withdean) and he got a very decent ovation (from an otherwise quiet crowd) when he came on as Sub against Watford.

Wise words all round.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
On the other hand if Norwich can resist potentially huge offers and hang onto Redmond then I suspect that would be their preferred option. If they can sell Hooper then they may not need to consider offers for Redmond.

I suppose EB might then have a change of heart.......and look for a move. Could we afford him?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here