Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The deadline day poll - How many IN/OUT?

How many will we bring in/out on Deadline Day?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
So are we looking at a quiet boring day at the AMEX or some last minute movements?

You can select multiple on the poll to sync them together.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
for me jfc and ince maybe maksi out on loan depending if we go for another cb maybe a winger in too

I very much doubt the club would have spent all that effort giving us quality depth in the team to then let Ince and JFC out on loan. Maksi and maybe one other fringe player maybe though

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
CMS Out and 6ft+ striker in

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
None hopefully! Don't want any of our key players out that's for sure. As for 6ft striker - I don't think this fits into our system tbh - O'Grady is the more physical plan B as such

albionfan37

Aug 14, 2014
What’s it called? Cumbernauld
I very much doubt the club would have spent all that effort giving us quality depth in the team to then let Ince and JFC out on loan. Maksi and maybe one other fringe player maybe though
i agree to a certain extent but ince looks like he wont get much game time jfc looks like he has a place tbf but not many think hes good enough for a squad spot let alone a starter maksi will go if we get another cb in imo we are short on wingers so i would like one in personally

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Could see a couple going. - Kemi & CMS - with a striker coming in to add some height.
Maybe a young centre back as cover but no point sending Maksi on loan as his contract expires at the end of the season so if he leaves it is most likely a permanent move (or "with a view to....")

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Well Harris would really benefit from game time at a lower level and Kemy needs to do one either way

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I just ticked 'only outs' but of course that might not happen today. I can see a dev squad player or two going on loan plus (hopefully) Kemy. They don't have to go today because FIFA extended the emergency loan system to cover 2014/15 http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25233173

FWIW I don't think March or CMS will be going anywhere. *puts on random prediction tin hat*

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here