Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tickets available for Lee Evans last night in Brighton tonight

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
Sorry to put this on the board but it's a bit too urgent for the exchange and obviously people may not be looking for it...

A family sickness bug has swept through over the weekend and so I and my brothers family can't go; 4 tickets towards the front of one of the side balconies available if anyone wants to make me an offer?

Face value inc Booking Fee's is £135, open to offers?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
2 for £ 50 ?

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
Yeah when I booked it this was the last of about a week, I presume that is still the case?

Possibly 2 for £50 but I will need to get rid of the others and have one meeting place and time because I don't live in Brighton. If someone else agrees 2 for £50 then I would be happy enough with that...

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
If I wanted to watch a short, ginger tosser sweating like a pig and talking bollocks I'd watch Neil Lennon summarising on TV for free.

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
Excellent, somewhere in the region of 20k local people decided they did want to go though so I suspect there are other people who may be interested but I have duly noted that you have other more important things to do with your time. If you could kindly leave the thread to anyone who may actually be interested it would be much appreciated.

Lurcio

Nov 10, 2009
Yeah when I booked it this was the last of about a week, I presume that is still the case?

Possibly 2 for £50 but I will need to get rid of the others and have one meeting place and time because I don't live in Brighton. If someone else agrees 2 for £50 then I would be happy enough with that...

My son will have the other 2 if you still have them available.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Very good live a few years back, better than Ricky G & Jack D but not quite as good as Peter K and some distance from Ken Dodd

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here