Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The mysterious case of Elisa Lam

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Odd behavior but it certainly won't affect my sleep. Wonder if she suffers from some sort of illness?

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Whats so creepy about that. The video shoes some odd behaviour and then she kills herself. Maybe there is another party involved but nothing supernatuaral.

Why they make a big thing about her hamds i dont know. If im aggitated i do the same.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Whats so creepy about that. The video shoes some odd behaviour and then she kills herself. Maybe there is another party involved but nothing supernatuaral.

Why they make a big thing about her hamds i dont know. If im aggitated i do the same.
I read one report that she managed to get to the water tank which isn't easy to do and climb in. Somehow move the tank lid which is heavy and then close it again when she is in the tank. That seems very bizarre. How true that is i don't know. She also suffers from Bipolar but she acted more like someone with schizophrenia

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Whats so creepy about that. The video shoes some odd behaviour and then she kills herself.

That seems questionable to say the least. The roof of the hotel was alarmed, and the lids of the water tanks too heavy for one person to lift. They've still no idea how her body ended up there.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
what was with the elevator doors?

What hotel has cameras on a lift but not on the corridors of the hotel? very strange especially considering the hotels history,.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here