Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ebay signed Brighton Shirt

Bez

Jul 14, 2003
Next month I am cycling 113 miles to raise money for the British Heart Foundation in memory of my brother who died in February aged 45 from a fatal heart attack.

I am not asking for sponsors although if you really wanted to I could let you have the details, I just ask that you check out the item and spread the word. all of the money from the sale will be given to the BHF.

Hope the link works ok.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=251633187843

Last edited:

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
LINK

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=251633187843

Brighton shirt signed by 45 ex players

Gary Williams, Don Bates, Steve Burtenshaw, Ian Chapman, Harry Wilson, Rod Thomas, Keith Dublin, Ian McNeill, Andy Rollings, Eric Whittington, Colin Woffenden, Bobby Smith, Peter Ward, Steve Gritt, John Byrne, Denis Foreman, John Shepherd, Dave Hollins, Bobby Baxter, Ian Goodwin, Reg Fox, Roy Jennings, Jack Bertolini, Gary Stevens, Graham Pearce, Glen Wilson, Frankie Howard, John Crumplin, Wally Gould, Stuart Storer, Fred Binney, Jimmy Collins, Dean Wilkins, Steve Piper, Brain Tawse, Gary Chivers, Stan Willemse, Robbie Reinelt, Teddy Maybank, Paul Rogers, Paul Flood, Derek Neate, Bobby Laverick, Allan Gilliver, Clive Walker.

33 X 37 Inches

All the money from this sale will be given to support the British Heart Foundation in memory of my brother Mark Berry who died of a fatal heart attack in February this year.

I will arrange to drop off the item anywhere in Sussex or can be collected from Worthing, Postage costs would be expensive as item is quite heavy

Last edited:

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Next month I am cycling 113 miles to raise money for the British Heart Foundation in memory of my brother who died in February aged 45 from a fatal heart attack.

I am not asking for sponsors although if you really wanted to I could let you have the details, I just ask that you check out the item and spread the word. all of the money from the sale will be given to the BHF.

Hope the link works ok.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=251633187843[/URL]

Try posting the item number that it's listed as

Edit: eBay item number 251633187843

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012

Hope the link works ok.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=251633187843[/URL]

Delete the bit and the space between the 25 and the 1633........

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Who signed it - can't read any of them on the picture?

Bez

Jul 14, 2003
Brighton shirt signed by 45 ex players

Gary Williams, Don Bates, Steve Burtenshaw, Ian Chapman, Harry Wilson, Rod Thomas, Keith Dublin, Ian McNeill, Andy Rollings, Eric Whittington, Colin Woffenden, Bobby Smith, Peter Ward, Steve Gritt, John Byrne, Denis Foreman, John Shepherd, Dave Hollins, Bobby Baxter, Ian Goodwin, Reg Fox, Roy Jennings, Jack Bertolini, Gary Stevens, Graham Pearce, Glen Wilson, Frankie Howard, John Crumplin, Wally Gould, Stuart Storer, Fred Binney, Jimmy Collins, Dean Wilkins, Steve Piper, Brain Tawse, Gary Chivers, Stan Willemse, Robbie Reinelt, Teddy Maybank, Paul Rogers, Paul Flood, Derek Neate, Bobby Laverick, Allan Gilliver, Clive Walker.

Bez

Jul 14, 2003
Could do with a few more bids. All money is going to the British Heart Foundation.

Bez

Jul 14, 2003
I can get it to anywhere in Sussex for free. Can arrange postage between us after

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Had it just been the shirt I wouldn't have bid for it as I have very little room for more Albion memorabilia,but as it's for the Heart charity I have place a bid. good luck with it.

Bez

Jul 14, 2003
Thanks mate. I paid a fair bit for it but am determined to raise us much for the BHF so am happy to let someone else enjoy it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here