Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Change it back to how it was.....

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I only ever use it when purchasing tickets. Nothing worthwhile on there that isn't already on here.

Sad part of it all is since it changed i have been on it less than 5 minutes for browsing,that's me lost as a viewer/potential customer.

scoobiewhite

Jan 29, 2012
Albourne / Brighton
Completely redesign it using best practice design standards and a qualified ux team. I'd also rebuild the whole technical infrastructure so that it worked.

That's from a build pov. I'll have a think about content. I'd definitely include a moderated user generated area. It would be good to collate great content like ChaileyGems buzz feeds etc.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Have a transfer update section.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Only use it to buy tickets. I find it slow, difficult to navigate and lacking good design. Needs a complete overhaul but didn't we just get that?

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Change the day/date for the Cardiff game on all the ads on the bottom of each story.

Saturday 30th September at 7.45pm?

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
It is so bad I only ever use it when I really have to, to top up my card or buy away tickets.

The content is, I am sure, fine the design is the worst of any website I have used.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Slow and clunky. Just navigating to the home page leads you to have to wait a ridiculous amount of time for all of the elements to slowly render and appear one by one.

Sites with content laid over the top of large images are just ugly and jarring.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I'd try and make it THE website for Albion fans instead of the abomination it is now.

Flash needs doing away with and it needs to be uncluttered, unlike the mess it is now-hard to navigate and hard on the eyes and brain. I'm sure the 10 year old who designed the current site is very proud of his work though.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Unless I can't find it, it is missing pen pics of every single player who profess to be tied to the club. It doesn't have any sort of historical content. Adverts seem to take preference to anything useful or interesting.

Is there a blog? On this day? A section celebrating a result or an historical achievement? A gallery of yesteryear? A results database? Something interesting Nd useful?

Anything I need to know, I check NSC or 'Seagulls! The Story of...'. Or my programmes or soccerbase.

The current site serves no purpose whatsoever.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Would be curious to know what the loss rate? not sure that's the term i am looking for is,say 100 people used it a day at a total of 2 hours each i would not mind betting it's now 10 people at 10 mins each...

Disaster springs to mind.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here