Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Transfer Deadline Day

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Really can't see us brining anyone else in unless something crops up that we can't refuse? We have a massive squad now.

Blimey! A couple of weeks ago there were threads about lack of ambition and not signing anyone. Now we don't need anyone ? What a fickle bunch we are :)

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Hoping for CMS out (love the guy but he just ain't good enough) and a 'statement of intent' striker in.

I think I will be disappointed.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
I think we have pretty much done out business. But could see one or two leaving and maybe a defender coming in.

JimmyJayUK

Feb 20, 2014
Hoping for CMS out (love the guy but he just ain't good enough) and a 'statement of intent' striker in.

I think I will be disappointed.

Agreed, people will argue however if we are really serious about promotion we need far better. Too many times passes bounce off him in key areas.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Whats happened to the massive signing Warren Aspinal was saying about, none of our latest signings fall into that category

It might all materialise tomorrow , CMS sold , massive signing in as a replacement.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I think we have pretty much done out business. But could see one or two leaving and maybe a defender coming in.
Makes sense - we've got loads of midfielders and it would make sense to sell / loan one or two (which ones, I'll leave to others to decide!), and we've only got 3 CBs - I think we need a fourth for cover for injuries / suspensions.

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
Don't think we'll sign anyone else before the end of tomorrow but maybe bring another loan in before the close of the loan window.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Outs not ins definetely

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
I can't see any major movement, unless the club are aware of a pending, and realistic, Premiership bid for a player. In terms of arrivals, the best signings for us always the ones we knew nothing of.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here