Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

having two apps to function is so outdated

1066gull

Seriously who are the club hiring to run their services? They have seagulls player running on obsolete platforms and in this day and age to have an app having to work with another app installed is completely unnecessary. It looks do ancient with its shaded aesthetics doesn't anyone at the club know os platforms are going flat.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Seriously who are the club hiring to run their services? They have seagulls player running on obsolete platforms and in this day and age to have an app having to work with another app installed is completely unnecessary. It looks do ancient with its shaded aesthetics doesn't anyone at the club know os platforms are going flat.

Thank you for your helpful contribution. Can you explain it in English please?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Yeah I agree, what?

Not a diddy what your going on about, I know that says more about me than the subject but has it got something to do with when they changed the clubline from 8049?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Thank you for your helpful contribution. Can you explain it in English please?

Glad it's not just me then.

Happy days

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
I think he's going on about needing Hivecore to run the "The Albion" app for use at the Amex

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I think he's going on about needing Hivecore to run the "The Albion" app for use at the Amex

Is Hivecore any good? Other midfielder perhaps.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here