Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

players under threat?

FOOTSKI

Sep 30, 2010
Kent
Having seen a strong showing from most of the new boy's yesterday, do you think we'll see anymore transfer activity in or out (and who?)

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing
Having seen a strong showing from most of the new boy's yesterday, do you think we'll see anymore transfer activity in or out (and who?)

Wouldnt be surprised that from the following players could be out by COP Monday night:

CMS
Toko
Crofts
Kemy

Not saying all 4 but maybe 3 of them

Poppett63

Jul 16, 2011
Do that and the strength of squad in depth that we have lacked for our last three campaigns will be gone. Kemy is fringe but could still do a job. I would be content with no further movement unless Ronaldo and Messi change their minds and come.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Wouldnt be surprised that from the following players could be out by COP Monday night:

CMS - Playing regulary so far this season
Toko - injured and/or not completely match fit hence not involved so far
Crofts - playing regularly
Kemy - Played well with Holla at Leeds before injury

Not saying all 4 but maybe 3 of them

Seen as they are in or been around the first team so far this season (see above) why would we want to get rid of any of them?

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
Just because a player has had a dodgy game or two that is no reason to move them on. We are short of strikers who do the hard graft up front and it would be senseless to move CMS on unless there is a ready made replacement ready to sign.

If there is real interest in Kemi I do find the time is right for him to move on.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Kemy - Just a joke of a player. Seems to be more interested in being labelled a footballer than actually putting some effort in being one. Have no idea why he is still here.

Toko - Maybe a 6 month loan will help him. Maybe he is struggling to adjust so a stint at league 1 level may do the trick.

JFC - I think he just needs to make another step progression wise but hey, maybe it will take this season to do that with the quality he has around him, he could learn a lot in time

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
This is a squad game, if we have injuries like last season,we will need every single player. What is great is, that every single player has competition for his place. They know if they get a chance through poor form, injury or suspension they better grab it, with both feet!

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
Can still see us getting the likes of a Glenn Murray type signing, think we have been hanging on for key signings and after game SH gave impression there was still business to be done... We shall see I suppose, but CMS and lua Lua only have 1 year on contracts so wouldn't be surprised to see them getting new deals..

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I can see a bid for CMS coming but with Baldock being similar would say yes if the fee was good and we signed a Murray type before the deadline.

SH was very non committal either way in his post match radio interview

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
The way Dunks playing he will be off to Utd for 28million and we will get that clown Jones as part of the deal

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
We are a bit overloaded in the midfield (12(?) players for 4 places), so could see the logic in offloading one or two there - no idea who, though. Still think we could do with a fourth centre back.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
I can see a bid for CMS coming but with Baldock being similar would say yes if the fee was good and we signed a Murray type before the deadline.

SH was very non committal either way in his post match radio interview

To be clear . He wasn't asked specifically about CMS or more forwards. Just about more business in window.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here