Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

RIP Glenn Cornick

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Original bassist with Jethro Tull. Innovative and coolest looking cat in rock. Played on the first three albums including the magical Benefit which was arguably the best album of 1970 and one of their finest. It still Stands Up (heh heh) to this day. I can't post videos but hopefully someone will fill the gap. I'll be digging out my copy of Benefit in tribute today. Thanks for those three great albums, those influential appearances on TOTP with Witches Promise and RIP!

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Another gem lost to the four winds... He had a certain presence, I loved the way he used to bob up and down to the beat, and lurch forwards and back again when playing. Always looked lost in the music, now just another sad loss to music. A legend for sure, and although I was too young to be there 'man', whenever I play classic riffy tull I think of Glenn and his magic headband. RIP... I'll post some vids this eve... Rock and Roll...

Kosh

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
The first time I saw Tull they were the support act to The Searchers at a Saturday night students union dance. Happy days!

RIP, Glenn.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
glenncornick1971.jpg

Kosh

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here