Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sports shops in Hove

D

Deleted User X18H

No but within a maximum of two miles at any location in Hove is a town called Brighton. I believe there are sports shops there .

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
No but within a maximum of two miles at any location in Hove is a town called Brighton. I believe there are sports shops there .

Not the easiest place to park though ! Just wanted to park up, pop in the shop and drive off again. Go to Brighton and it ends up being a couple of hours !

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
Not the easiest place to park though ! Just wanted to park up, pop in the shop and drive off again. Go to Brighton and it ends up being a couple of hours !

Park in the Tesco, Church Road carpark, free for 2 hours.

It is more of a shop for people who play sport though, as opposed to for people who just wear sports clothing. It's not like JD, for instance.

D

Deleted User X18H

Or, if you want JD, the Goldstone (sorry) has one, and it's easy parking. :tantrum:

The poster won't go there surely.

Sports Dreams would have been a good choice . However it was closed down to due to Ernest's very own Watergate I.E the alleged laundering of the 1983 Cup Final money and the proceeds from the sale of Withdean.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here