Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nzozi Toko SPOTTED

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Was sat at the back of the East Stand Block F yesterday in training gear! Seemed happy to have photos and autographs with fans etc.. and two seats along from him were former Albion players-turned-agents Peter Smith and Jamie Moralee

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Is he a cousin of Nzuzi Toko?

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Well put that down to Tapatalk on the Kindle. Mods please change the title

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Wonder what the hell he's done wrong. Not seen him apart from saints friendly for 20 mins myself. Makes me laugh people were doing threads in their starting 11s before season start and most had Toko in based on a you tube video!

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Wonder what the hell he's done wrong. Not seen him apart from saints friendly for 20 mins myself. Makes me laugh people were doing threads in their starting 11s before season start and most had Toko in based on a you tube video!

Could be worse, could sign utter shite based on WORD OF MOUTH recommendations from the likes of Zibi Boniek.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

So true.....

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007

What were they thinking!! - everyone knows you use football manager (or similar computer games) and wikipedia to judge a player before they kick a ball in anger for a new club - disgraceful scenes !!

:jester:

Dec 29, 2011
Pretty sure he's still not match fit. I think he'll have a part to play come the end of the season. We're not even out of August yet :eek:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
What were they thinking!! - everyone knows you use football manager (or similar computer games) and wikipedia to judge a player before they kick a ball in anger for a new club - disgraceful scenes !!

:jester:

Haha. I prefer to wait til I see them play. So still have no opinion on Toko whatsoever but assume he must be doing something wrong in training or just not up to it in Sammi's opinion...

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
PETER SMITH??

Did you get his autograph?

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Ooh; I see the title has been partially changed. Only the first name to go now. Although.... I've always thought he should have been named Tofu, personally.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
He's rather bald now...

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Saw Nathan Jones outside the Cricketers pub yesterday

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here