Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

John Salako and David Stockdale

D

Deleted User X18H

Did anyone else see ex Palace loud mouth John Salako playing FOOTBALL outside west stand reception
post match ?

And as some of you may have heard me suggest to top host Butters pre match , I think we need another keeper to push Stockdale for selection not just a No 2 if he's injured .

He seemed a little flat footed and slow to respond in my opinion today . I hope we haven't made a million pound mistake.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Did anyone see ex Arsegas loudmouth and NSC's village idiot boring the tits off Guy Butters earlier??

I saw Guy desperately looking round the room for some rope, a sharp knife, a tazer, anything that would shut the mouth of the dribbling mong talking absolute bollocks in his ear, but his search was sadly unsuccessful.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Stockdale came up for the last gasp corner. I love it when they do that, it's like running out of ammunition and resorting to throwing knives and forks.

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
Did anyone see ex Arsegas loudmouth and NSC's village idiot boring the tits off Guy Butters earlier??

I saw Guy desperately looking round the room for some rope, a sharp knife, a tazer, anything that would shut the mouth of the dribbling mong talking absolute bollocks in his ear, but his search was sadly unsuccessful.
:lolol: There quite frankly isn't enough THIS left on earth. Words do no justice. Just...THIS^.

D

Deleted User X18H

Oh look I am being attacked by people from Worthing. One ironically enough called Brighton Rock, but from Worthing
!!!

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Oh look I am being attacked by people from Worthing. One ironically enough called Brighton Rock, but from Worthing
!!!

Sorry, I think I'm missing the "irony" there?

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
!!!
You clearly don't understand the meaning of the word irony. To be fair, it's to be expected from someone with as poor a grasp of the English language as you.

D

Deleted User X18H

You clearly don't understand the meaning of the word irony. To be fair, it's to be expected from someone with as poor a grasp of the English language as you.

The irony is you call your self Brighton Rock, but your location
is Worthing. It's almost paradoxical!

The thing is I have asked a valid question
and made a reasonable point about our goalkeeping situation , and you have just abused me unnecessarily.

Last edited:

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing

and made a reasonable point about our goalkeeping situation , and you have just abused me unnecessarily.

Nah, [MENTION=10641]brightonrock[/MENTION] didn't abuse you- I did. Purely on the basis of you being a name dropping, pretentious, illiterate gimp.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

So you don't understand the meaning of paradox either then?

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
Did anyone else see ex Palace loud mouth John Salako playing FOOTBALL outside west stand reception
post match ?

And as some of you may have heard me suggest to top host Butters pre match , I think we need another keeper to push Stockdale for selection not just a No 2 if he's injured .

He seemed a little flat footed and slow to respond in my opinion today . I hope we haven't made a million pound mistake.

Oh, that was you in the Juice FM lounge? I genuinely went to the loo as I heard you say that! I must admit it was more entertaining in there at that point though. Now knowing what you look like, you do remind me of someone actually. Will keep thinking of who it is...

Last edited:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Oh, that was you in the Juice FM lounge? I genuinely went to the loo as I heard you say that! I must admit it was more entertaining in there at that point though. Now knowing what you look like, you do remind me of someone actually. Will keep thinking of who it is...
Dead alive insane annoying a prat?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Nah, [MENTION=10641]brightonrock[/MENTION] didn't abuse you- I did. Purely on the basis of you being a name dropping, pretentious, illiterate gimp.
Say it as it is[emoji2]

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
People attention seek for a number of reasons. They may not have a very good family or social network and feel lonely. They may be in emotional distress but don't know how to ask for help, they may also feel that if they ask for help they'll be rejected so they try to get the person their seeking attention from to come to them. People that attention seek are often unhappy and suffer from low self esteem.

D

Deleted User X18H

Uncle C , did you see John Solako yesterday ? Do you have an opinion on Stockdale ? Did you go to the game yesterday ?

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Uncle C , did you see John Solako yesterday ? Do you have an opinion on Stockdale ? Did you go to the game yesterday ?

I used to dislike you, but now I just find it very sad that your life is so empty that you have to start attention seeking threads like this.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I feel the love on this thread

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here