Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
hyypia-300814-l229-1886358_478x359.jpg

Sami Hyypia
Image by: Paul Hazlewood

PUBLISHED
18:49 30th August 2014
by Paul Camillin
Building from the back is my idea of how to play and I want us to play the same again in the next game."
Sami Hyypia

Brighton & Hove Albion boss Sami Hyypia praised his side's charactertonight, as they twice fought back to gain a point in a thrilling 2-2 draw with Charlton Athletic at the Amex. The Seagulls boss said, "I guess it was an exciting game to watch and of course when you come back twice, that shows the character of the team. I was satisfied that we kept going."Both goals came at a bit of a bad time for us. Conceding early can change a game as the other team gets more confidence and energy from an early goal.
"We could have defended a bit better and in the first half we did not play as quick or as good as we know we can play.
"The second half was all ours, but the second goal again came at a bad time when we were on top.
"We lost the ball during a forward movement, but I want these forward movements when we play from the back.

[h=2]LATEST NEWS FROM SEAGULLS.CO.UK[/h]

"It came during a phase when we were dominating the game and it was a bad time to concede, but the players kept going and in the end we got the reward of a draw.Hyypia said he is not too concerned by the goals Albion have conceded, and that there is a risk as he wants his side to continue to have the courage to build play from the back.
"We have conceded first in all three games but it is early days yet. If after 20 games we are still conceding first then we have a big problem but right now it is just how it has gone.
"Sometimes we will lose the ball and the opposition will score but I won't point the finger at anyone, because I want the team to have the courage to play like that.
"Building from the back is my idea of how to play and I want us to play the same again in the next game.
"The same thing could happen again but hopefully not. You have to trust the situation; that is our way of playing and I would not want to change that.* I accept that can it happen."*
[h=2]UPCOMING HOME FIXTURES[/h] [h=3]ALBION V blackpool
[/h] saturday 20TH september, KICK-OFF 3PM

[h=3]ALBION V cardiff
[/h] SATURDAY 30th september, KICK-OFF 7.45PM

[h=3]Albion v middlesbrough
[/h] saturDAY 18TH october, kick-off 3pm

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here