Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Danny Holla

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
This man is fast becoming one of my favourite current players for the team. Can tackle, can head well and can pick a great pass.

Hope he keeps up his current form.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
100% bravery, totally committed and so far 100% success rate too by my reckoning. Looks comfortable enough on the ball to play in the Prem imo. I think both Crofts and JFC had poor games today which didn't help him much, i'd like to see him a bit further forward than he was forced to play today.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Sort of agree, but didn't think he was that good today, ironically (6/10 for me). I like the fact he appears to be by far our best player from a 'dead ball' perspective and the fitter he gets, the better he will be.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Sits in perfectly and dictates our game. Is going to be a great asset for us. Potentially the best holding midfielder we would have had in the championship

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Agree with everything said! He's like a braver, bigger but slightly slower version of Bridcutt.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Pick of the new players for me, got a huge amount to his game.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Beat me by 15 minutes.

The Hollacopter is fantastic.

And bestest of all he'll definitely be going straight into the 'you need 7' thread, on Monday.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Sort of agree, but didn't think he was that good today, ironically (6/10 for me). I like the fact he appears to be by far our best player from a 'dead ball' perspective and the fitter he gets, the better he will be.

6/10? Blimey you're hard to please.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
This man is fast becoming one of my favourite current players for the team. Can tackle, can head well and can pick a great pass.

Hope he keeps up his current form.

Was very impressed with him today, my first look at him. My type of player.

J2 DOG

Feb 28, 2009
Hove
Must be. Don't get me wrong, I think he is great, but Charlton's 'out' ball was direct to their forward, who both Greer and Dunk were struggling with and I don't think he offered enough protection.

This! He started slowly today and was missing in build up to early goal!

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
I thought he was excellent. Again. A big disappointment today was that he didn't take that free kick near the end. The otherwise anonymous Gardner claimed seniority, it seemed...and hit it straight into the wall.

I'm so pleased that we failed in our efforts to sign Clayton.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005

Really? What game were you watching. A very tidy player!

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
Glad I'm not the only one. Thought he was good today although better last week. I really like him. Don't think he's 100% fit yet but can't see Toko getting a game.

I thought Buyens put in a much more complete performance as DM than Holla did today

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
You could see clearly that the 1st half he was playing more defensively, 2nd half came out further up the pitch - effective in both positions

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here